Saturday, May 1, 2010

Character Hair Bows

Character Hair Bows are $4.00-$5.oo dollars. I also offer make and take classes where you can learn how to make a hair bow for $5.00. You have to live in or around Salt Lake City.
For more ideas on bows please visit http://beanysbows.blogspot.com/ If interested please email me at sabrina@beanys.org

Penguins

Snowman

Turkeys

Pumpkin Korker Bow, I have also made a black spider with eyes. They also come in any color of your choosing.

Ballerinas you get to choose hair, skin, and dress color. Hair and skin is made out of grosgrain and the dress can be made out of satin or grosgrain.

Princesses. I can make any princess you might want

Lady Bug (these are the most popular to make in a class).

Elephants

Dragonflies, I can also make Butterflies

Bumble Bees

3 Leaf Clover

No comments:

Post a Comment